DCMOTO - Emulateur universel Thomson 8 bits : Forum - Programmes et jeux - Captain Blood
Pages : 1 - 2
Auteur Message
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 19/03/2004 à 16h51
Salve, c'è qualcuno che ha mai finito Captain Blood? Ho visto che se non si interrompe la presentazione con la musica, i personaggi poi appariranno sempre alle solite coordinate.
Sono riuscito a trovare i primi 4 Numeri ma non sono mai riuscito a trovare il Numero 5, c'è qualcuno che mi può aiutare?
Grazie.

Hi, is there someone that has never ended Captain Blood? I have see that if the presentation with music is not interrupted, the personages then will appear always in the same coordinated. I'm successful to find the first 4 Numbers but I'm not never successful to find Number 5, is there someone that can help me?
Thanks.
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 07/05/2004 à 18h00
Hi,

I haven't played on the MO5 release but on Atari ST there are two releases on Captain Blood and you can finish only one. There are a soluce (in french) on my site :

http://www.aitp.fr.st

But if you want, i can help you to fing the number five ;)

Good luck

Blood
en haut - en bas
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 15h14
Hi!!!! Thank you very much! Now I understand because when I teleport a beatifull girl (I don't remember her name) the game go in loop! In the game (on PC128/MO6) there is a bug and so it is impossible to finish it! Shit....
Couldn't you send me the PC version so I'll can end it? The characters are at the same co-ordinates?
Again, thanks.

Michele
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 21h15
Hi,

On my site, you can find the Amiga & Atari releases only. The PC release are too old and not run correctly on actually PC :(

The coordinates changes at each game, sorry ;)

---
Blood
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 22h38
A question for Michele about the loop in Captain Blood : did you try Captain Blood on the real PC128 ? Because I would like to know where is the bug : if it is in the game itself I cannot fix it, but in DCMO6 I can try.
Another question for TO8 users : did you notice this bug in TO version ?

Je me demande si le bug signalé par Michele est dans DCMO6 ou dans le jeu lui-même. Toute info sera la bienvenue. En particulier quelqu'un sait-il si la version TO8 a le même problème ?
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 22h53
You can find the solve on my review

There are two releases of Captain Blood :

L'arche du captain blood

Captain Blood

You can only finish Captain Blood, l'arche is a beta version available on CPC, MO6 & Atari for example, but, Captain Blood is available on PC, Amiga & Atari. Cpt is not release on CPC and MO6 so you can't finish the game on these machines. On l'arche, on can't find the last number, on Cpt you can find, i know, i've finish him :)

For know if you play on l'arche or Cpt, juste see the icons of the upcom, if they are make with a pic, this is Cpt, if some are poor you for example, the icon for the word "you" is a guy with a finger outside, this is l'arche ^_^

Blood
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 22h56
Je peux tester les versions qu'il manque à mon dossier pour savoir s'il s'agit de la béta ou non, pour le moment j'ai testé les versions

PC
ST
AM
CPC
MO6

La version MO6 je l'ai prise ici, dans le listing, c'est le fichier "archecaptainblood.k7" mais n'hésite pas si tu veux pour la version TO8 par exemple...

Blood
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 08/05/2004 à 22h58
Il se peut également que, comme sur atari, l'arche et captain soit disponible simultanément sur une machine, je ne sais pas à vrai dire...

Blood
en haut - en bas
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 13h22
Yes I haved try Captain Blood on PC128 and on DCMO6 (captainblooditalian.k7) and all the times that I teleport a character the game go in loop.
It is very fast and simple, You can try this yourself:
You load the game and don't touch any keys when there is the presentation with the music, so the characters will appear always in the same coordinates, when the game is ready you go at this coordinates, you teleport the numbers and kill them:
Number 1: 40/68
Number 2: 46/92
Number 3: 72/60
Number 4: 140/40

after you go here: 102/92 teleport the beautifull girl that you'll find here and the game will go in loop!!!

It's from 1989 that I try to end this game!!!!!

Thanks, Bye bye.
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 18h00
Hi,

After killed number 4, try to return of number 1 planet and if you see the number 5, ask him about real trauma planet before teleport him.

The original game have no end, you kill 5 numbers, go to see Trauma, "spoiler" and stay on galaxy for ever but not animation, not music, no title with the words "the end", this is special...

Blood
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 19h30
Cette discussion m'a motivé : je viens de convertir Captain Blood pour Windows.
Voir DCMO6 Classics page 4

A cette occasion j'ai ajouté deux fonctions :
- La touche F1 change le zoom (de 1 à 5, défaut 2)
- La touche F2 change la vitesse d'émulation (100% ou 200%)
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 20h26
C'est une bonne initiative, bravo En revanche, je vais être chiant mais y'a pas la page de titre et chez moi le son grésille à mort (l'émulateur aussi), je suis sous win 98 pour info...

Blood
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 21h37
Citation :
En revanche, je vais être chiant

Au contraire, je te trouve plutôt sympa de m'informer du problème !
Si tu peux me donner, par mail, la vitesse du processeur, le modèle de carte son et de carte video, j'essaierai de trouver d'où ça vient. On m'a déjà signalé ce genre de problème. Je n'ai encore jamais pu le reproduire chez moi, sauf sur un Pentium 133 MHz. Mais j'espère pour toi que tu as mieux !
Le principe des "MO6 classics" est de charger tout le programme en mémoire pour l'exécuter. Et malheureusement, dans Captain Blood, le programme principal écrase l'image et la musique d'introduction. Je ne peux rien y faire, sinon créer un exe séparé pour la présentation. Ce sera toujours mieux que rien. Dès que ce sera fait je l'annoncerai ici.
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 09/05/2004 à 23h30
Je t'envoi un mail avec ma config exact

Blood
en haut - en bas
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 10/05/2004 à 20h38
Thank you very much for the help!!!
The solution was so near.....
But how can I ask at Number 5 of Trauma if the Trauma word is disabled?
Trauma is the planet of Torka?? Torka is the girl that when I teleport her the game go in loop.

Bye

P.S. Spoiler what?
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 11/05/2004 à 06h17
Trauma's dirty girl, number's girl. Torka is a pretty girl For find this planet, ask about "planet corpo" to the number 5. Try to kill fourth numbers and go back on the planet of the number 1 to find number 5.

I don't know if you can finish the game with that but tell me if you can ^_^

impossible not sinox^^

Blood
en haut - en bas
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 11/05/2004 à 20h23
Sorry but I don't understand:
I haved found Number 5 on the planet that was of the Number 1, Number 5 say that I must go to planet "Corpo" that is the planet of "Torka", He give me the coordinates (that I already known), He don't give me any answers at any of my questions, I teleport Number 5 and after I kill him, after I go to planet "Corpo", I find here the pretty girl, I teleport her and the game go in loop.
I have made a mistake?
en haut - en bas
Blood
Visiteur
Date : 11/05/2004 à 23h41
This is the end of the game, killed number five and teleport Torka

There is not an alternative end, we don't have logo, music or something, we stay on the game, on the universe for ever with Torka

That's a poor ending, that's true, but we don't are many persons to know that

Blood
en haut - en bas
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 12/05/2004 à 14h13
Thank you very much for the help!!!
Bye bye.

Michele
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 02/06/2004 à 11h34
Soluce de la disquette TEO-drive n°2 de mars/avril 1991

Attention, cette solution n'est valable que si vous attendez
la fin de l'intro musicale, avant le chargement du jeu.
Posez-vous sur la planète 040/068, et après avoir téléporté le
le 1er clone, en lui disant MOI PAS TUER TOI MOI TELEPORTER TOI,
désintégrez-le.
Ensuite, téléportez et désintégrez les 4 autres clones,
des planètes 046/092, 072/060, 140/040 et 040/068,
sans leur parler, et rendez-vous sur la planète 120/092 où,
après avoir emmené la superbe Torka dans l'arche,
votre aventure se terminera avec cette charmante créature
qui veut que vous lui fassiez 100 bébés !

(c) 1991 - ASCI
en haut - en bas
Pages : 1 - 2