DCMOTO - Emulateur universel Thomson 8 bits : Forum - English posts - Iznogoud
Retour : Accueil » English posts
Auteur Message
SKot
Visiteur
Date : 03/03/2005 à 07h20
Hello... I thought I would write and ask how much you might know about the Iznogoud game for the TO8. I run the Iznogoud website www.iznogoudworld.com, and I have been documenting all the Iznogoud games on all systems. I had never heard of the TO8 until finding by accident that the game had been released for it.

Do you know of anyone who has the packaging or cover art for the game?

Thanks
en haut - en bas
Fool-DupleX
Visiteur
Date : 03/03/2005 à 08h27
Well as a starting point, you might want to have a look at the screenshots here:

http://www.logicielsmoto.com/viewsoftware.php?softid=31

Maybe someone else has some clue as well ?

Fool
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 03/03/2005 à 09h38
advertisement & review from French magazine TEO #15

MO6 tape image (.k7 file) and screenshots.

Daniel
en haut - en bas
Fool-DupleX
Visiteur
Date : 03/03/2005 à 10h31
As pointed out by Daniel, this game has also been released on the MO6, which is another computer from Thomson (you could call it the little brother of the TO8). You might want to add that piece of information on your website as well.

Fool
en haut - en bas
Yoann
Visiteur
Date : 06/03/2005 à 08h22
Don't have any cover or packaging for this game yet, but I will surely let you know should i put my hands on it.

Also, to complete the information given by fool-duplex, the game works on the following models of the thomson computers :

MO6
TO8
TO8D
TO9
TO9+

They are all sharing similar capabilities, apart from the MO6 which belong to a different familly, but still having a very similar structure apart from the memory map (but this is getting into technical details that you might not be interrested in :-))
en haut - en bas