DCMOTO - Emulateur universel Thomson 8 bits : Forum - English posts - Captain Blood
Retour : Accueil » English posts
Auteur Message
Michele
Visiteur
Date : 19/03/2004 à 16h56
Salve, c'è qualcuno che ha mai finito Captain Blood? Ho visto che se non si interrompe la presentazione con la musica, i personaggi poi appariranno sempre alle solite coordinate.
Sono riuscito a trovare i primi 4 Numeri ma non sono mai riuscito a trovare il Numero 5, c'è qualcuno che mi può aiutare?
Grazie.

Hi, is there someone that has never ended Captain Blood? I have see that if the presentation with music is not interrupted, the personages then will appear always in the same coordinated. I'm successful to find the first 4 Numbers but I'm not never successful to find Number 5, is there someone that can help me?
Thanks.
en haut - en bas
Yoann
Visiteur
Date : 21/06/2004 à 07h21
I think you are a lucky one as I never managed to find any of the clones :-)

I tried to find some "solution" on the internet, but could not replicate them, by lack of time, and maybe interest too. Captain Blood has always been a beautiful game with nice graphics, but its interest is very limited, since it is very easy to get stuck.

I wonder if anybody in the world has ever finished this game ?
en haut - en bas
Daniel
Visiteur
Date : 21/06/2004 à 13h30
Yoann a écrit :
I wonder if anybody in the world has ever finished this game ?

Blood did it. You can have a look at http://www.aitp.fr.st
Michele did it too ! Read french and italian posts in this forum, room 'Programmes et jeux'
en haut - en bas